Neroli Salon & Spa Owner and skin care expert, Susan rounded up her must-have Aveda picks of the moment. From hair and skin to lips and hands, choosing just 3 was nearly impossible, but if you’re using just 3 Aveda products these are them.
“This product has been an Aveda pick of mine for years. Before I start my cleaning routine I pre-cleanse with Aveda Beautifying Composition. Pre-cleansing melts away layers of excess sebum (oil), makeup, impurities and product that build up on skin, allowing your cleanser to penetrate the skin”—Susan
Helps seal in moisture after bathing or during massage with a rich, aromatic, conditioning body oil for dry skin, hair and scalp. Contains organic soybean oil, organic olive oil and organic safflower oil and a balancing aroma featuring organic lavender, rosemary and bergamot.
- Relieves dryness and restores moisture
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
Discover 8 ways to beautify for body, bath and scalp. Download usage tips here.
“I use this every time I wash my hair. It makes styling faster and easier.” —Susan
- Exclusive plant infusion-a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean-creates a smooth surface on hair
- Organic tapioca defends against humidity for up to 12 hours
- Hydrolized wheat protein protects against surface damage from heat styling
Features a fresh spicy citrus-floral featuring certified organic bergamot, certified organic palmarosa, Turkish rose and Australian sandalwood.
“This is an absolute must for dry winter weather. This highly targeted treatment contains a highly concentrated plant-powered brightening blend to diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.” —Susan
- Helps promote surface cell turnover for greater skin clarity and luminosity.
- 100% naturally derived Plant-Powered Brightening Blend including Ascorbyl Glucoside (a vitamin C derivative), mulberry root, and grape extracts to help diminish the appearance of discoloration and dark spots.
- Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine help promote surface cell turnover.
- A soothing aroma made predominantly with organic lavender, sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic rose geranium and organic rosemary essential oils also helps soothe and calm the skin.
- Step 3 in the enbrightenment skin care system which is clinically proven to improve skin’s clarity by 52% and diminish the appearance of dark spots by 34%.*
Click here for the best in nail tips from Downtown & Mequon Nail Designer, Jade.
The perfect blowout with your favorite Neroli Hair Designers.
Click here for our latest tempting offers.