Massage Services – What to Expect
May 18, 2020
We are so excited to reopen our doors and want to ensure that your visit is as safe as possible. We have enhanced many of our safety standards and you may notice some changes.
- You will be escorted directly to the treatment room upon check in and will change for your massage there. Our changing suites and steam showers will not be available at this time.
- You will be asked to hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the beginning of your service.
- We are requiring that you wear a face mask during your service 9and throughout your visit).
- Disposable face cradle cover will be used.
- We will use a combination of sheets and bath sheets that can be laundered quickly instead of heavy blankets on our treatment tables..
- We will be using disposable towels and minimizing the use of hot towels during your service.
- The relaxation room will only be available for guest receiving multiple services, and only two people may use the room at a time.
Thank you for your support during this unprecedented time. We are excited to serve you again and look forward to your next visit.