Nail Services – What to Expect
May 18, 2020
We are so excited to reopen our doors and want to ensure that your visit is as safe as possible. We have enhanced many of our safety standards and you may notice some changes.
- You will be escorted directly to the nail or pedicure station upon check in.
- We will be wearing face masks and we ask that you do the same.
- Our nail designers will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start of every guest experience and will invite you to do so as well.
- Once you have selected a polish color, we ask that you allow your nail designer to handle the product for you.
- We will be using disposable towels, and may minimize the use of hot towels.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at our nail stations for your safety. They will be wiped down after every guest experience.
- To keep the number of people in our spaces to a minimum, our relaxation and waiting areas will remain closed at this time. We ask that you allow your nails to dry outside or at home for the comfort and safety of all.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times. We are excited to serve you again and look forward to your next visit.