Updated: May 21, 2020
Welcome Back! We Missed You.
Thank you for your support during the Safer at Home closure. As we prepare to reopen on May 26th, we want to assure you that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our team members and guests.
Please keep in mind that things change constantly and we will do our best to keep everyone informed of any changes.
- During our temporary closure, all of our locations were thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in preparation of reopening.
- We will continue the highest level sanitation practices that have always been a part of our protocols.
- Our locations will also house non-touch hand sanitizer dispensers.
- We are implementing new touchless check in and check out protocols.
In the News
Check out this Milwaukee Business News article about our efforts to keep you safe while moving forward with services.
A word on Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Although it may seem awkward at first, we will be wearing PPE to keep you–and our team–safe and healthy. This equipment includes:
- We will be wearing masks for both you and our team. We ask that you do the same.
- Face-shields and gloves will also be in use for additional protection.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers I some areas of our facilities for enhanced protection.
NEW Reservation Protocols
- All team members and guests will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. Anyone who has a fever or appears ill will be asked to reschedule.
- We’ve adjusted our service times and team schedules to ensure that we abide by CDC recommendations for occupancy.
- We have adopted a touchless check-in and check-out system. To utilize this feature, we ask that you download our app if you have not already done so. If you are already using the Neroli app, please make sure you have the most recent update.
- Due to increased demand, a no-show fee of 100% will be charged for any reservations missed without prior notice.
To minimize the number of guests in our stores, we will continue to offer curbside pickup of retail and gift card purchases.
Please call Guest services at 414-227-2888 to place your order.
In Preparation for seeing us at your next reservation, we’ve put together a little visual of some of the NEW safety measures to be expected. We need your help to keep things running smoothly while we are adjusting to new regulations and doing our best to keep everyone safe and beautiful.
Please Be mindful of our new safety measures – for your health and ours.