Hair Services – What to Expect
Updated: Monday, May 18, 2020
We are so excited to reopen our doors and want to ensure that your visit is as safe as possible. We have enhanced many of our safety standards and you may notice some changes.
- You will be asked to wear a kimono.
- Your stylist will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start of your service. You will be invited to do the same.
- Your stylist will wear a face mask and we ask that you do the same.
- Plexiglass has been installed in areas where 6 foot distancing is not possible. These dividers will be cleaned and disinfected between guest services.
- We will be using disposable towels and limiting the use of hot towels.
- Blow drying will be limited to keep contact time to a minimum. Don’t worry, this is only a temporary measure.
- Please do not be offended if additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses are worn during face to face contact. This is for your safety as well as ours.
- Some products (those that require manual dispensing) may not be available for use at this time.
Thank you for your support during this unprecedented time. We are excited to serve you again and look forward to your next visit.