Why do we #giveback?
We simply strive to live the Aveda Mission everyday.
“Our Mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.”
Every year we make over $10,000 in charitable donation to organizations around the Milwaukee Community, because for us, building a strong community is what makes our business worth while. Our guests are the backbone of philosophy so supporting organizations and causes close to their hearts is essential.
How you can help:
We are teaming up with 88.9 for their fourth annual No Empty Backpacks School Supplies Drive to benefit Milwaukee Public Schools students. https://radiomilwaukee.org/noemptybackpacks/
From July 22-Aug. 25, donation bins will be at all Neroli Salon & Spa locations.
Together we can help families get off to a great start this school year. Your donations will help students at the following Milwaukee Public Schools:
• Rogers Street Academy: 2430 W. Rogers St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
• Greenfield Bilingual School: 1711 S 35th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215
• Roosevelt Middle School: 800 W Walnut St, Milwaukee, WI 53205
• Rufus King Middle School: 121 E Hadley St, Milwaukee, WI 53212
• Bryant Elementary: 8718 W Thurston Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53225
• Gilbert Stuart Elementary School; 7001 N. 86th Street
• Story Elementary: 3815 W Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53208
• Neeskara Elementary: 1601 N Hawley Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53208
As a thank you for your donation, you will receive 10% off products the day of donation.