Facial Services – What to expect
May 18, 2020
We are so excited to reopen our doors and want to ensure that your visit is as safe as possible. We have enhanced many of our safety standards and you may notice some changes.
- You will be escorted directly to the treatment room upon check in. Our changing suites will remain closed at this time.
- You will be required to wear a face mask whenever possible. During services where masks impede the service, please do not be offended if your esthetician will wears additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses in addition to their mask.
- Your esthetician will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the beginning of your service and will invite you to do the same.
- We will use sheets and bath sheets that can easily be laundered in place of heavy blankets.
- We will be using disposable towels and minimizing the use of hot towels.
- Our relaxations rooms will be limited to guests receiving multiple services only, and will be limited to no more than two guests at a time.
Thank you for your support during this unprecedented time. We are excited to serve you again and look forward to your next visit.