What to Expect
Updated July 24, 2020
We can assure you that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our team members and guests. Although we are following the local and CDC guidelines, please keep in mind that things change constantly and we will do our best to keep everyone informed of any changes.
For the most current information regarding the City of Milwaukee’s Moving MKE Forward Safely, please visit the Milwaukee Health Department’s website here: https://city.milwaukee.gov/MMFS
- You will be asked to wear a face mask and a kimono. Your stylist will wear a face mask. Please do not be offended if additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses are worn during face to face contact. Safety is top priority.
- Your stylist will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start of your service. You will be invited to do the same.
- Plexiglass has been installed in areas where 6 foot distancing is not possible. These dividers are cleaned and disinfected between guest services.
- We will be using disposable towels and limiting the use of hot towels.
- Some products (those that require manual dispensing) may not be available for use at this time.
- We have now resumed the blow dry portion of all hair services.
- Our service providers will escort you directly to the nail or pedicure station upon check in.
- We will be wearing face masks and we ask that you do the same.
- Our nail designers will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start of every guest experience and will invite you to do so as well.
- Once you have selected a polish color, we ask that you allow your nail designer to handle the product for you.
- We will be using disposable towels, and may minimize the use of hot
- To further protect you, we’ve installed plexiglass dividers at our nail stations that are wiped down after every guest experience.
- To keep the number of people in our spaces to a minimum, our relaxation and waiting areas will remain closed at this time.
We ask that you allow your nails to dry outside or at home for the comfort and safety of all.
Spa Services | Massage & Facial
- Our changing suites and showers will remain closed until further notice.
- You will be required to wear a face mask whenever possible. During services where masks impede the service, please do not be offended if your esthetician will wears additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses in addition to their mask.
- Your service provider will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the beginning of your service and will invite you to do the same. Although we’ve always taken pride in our sanitation and laundry practices, we recognize the need to limit contact where possible.
- Disposable towels are being used to minimizing the use of hot towels.
- Sheets and bath sheets that can easily be laundered will be used in place of heavy blankets.
- Disposable face cradle cover will be used, and disposed of between guests.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times. We are excited to serve you again and look forward to your next visit.