What to Expect
Updated October 5, 2020
We are dedicated to providing 5-star services in a protected, luxurious environment. Health and safety is our #1 priority, and we are proud to announce that we have successfully served nearly 35,000 guests without any COVID-19 transfers.
We will continue our fight to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by staying informed, protected and proactive.
- You will be required to wear a face mask whenever possible. During services where masks impede the service, please do not be offended if your esthetician will wears additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses in addition to their mask.
- Your service provider will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the beginning of your service and will invite you to do the same. Although we’ve always taken pride in our sanitation and laundry practices, we recognize the need to limit contact where possible.
- Disposable towels are being used to minimizing the use of hot towels.
- Sheets and bath sheets that can easily be laundered will be used in place of heavy blankets.
- Disposable face cradle cover will be used, and disposed of between guests.
Changing Suites and Showers
Our changing suites and showers are now OPEN for guest use.
We ask that you please spray down the shower, shower knobs, and door handles with the provided alcohol spray after use.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask and a kimono. Your stylist will wear a face mask. Please do not be offended if additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses are worn during face to face contact. Safety is top priority.
- Your stylist will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start of your service. You will be invited to do the same.
- Plexiglass has been installed in areas where 6 foot distancing is not possible. These dividers are cleaned and disinfected between guest services.
- We will be using disposable towels and limiting the use of hot towels.
- We no longer have tester products on our shelves. We would happily provide you a sample upon request.
- Our service providers will escort you directly to the nail or pedicure station upon check in.
- We will be wearing face masks and we ask that you do the same.
- Our nail designers will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start of every guest experience and will invite you to do so as well.
- Once you have selected a polish color, we ask that you allow your nail designer to handle the product for you.
- We will be using disposable towels, and may minimize the use of hot
- To further protect you, we’ve installed plexiglass dividers at our nail stations that are wiped down after every guest experience.
- To keep the number of people in our spaces to a minimum, our relaxation and waiting areas will remain closed at this time.
We ask that you allow your nails to dry outside or at home for the comfort and safety of all.