Covid 19 Protocols
Health and Safety is Our Priority
We can assure you that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our team members and guests. We are following the CDC and local guidelines, and we will do our best to keep everyone informed of any changes.
Please Mask Up!
We will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to keep you–and our team–safe and healthy.
- We will be wearing masks for both you and our team. We ask that you do the same.
- Face-shields and gloves will also be in use for additional protection.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers in some areas of our facilities for enhanced protection.
- All guests and team members will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. Anyone who has a fever or appears ill will be asked to reschedule.
- We’ve adjusted our service times and team schedules to ensure that we abide by CDC recommendations for occupancy.
- We have adopted a touch less check-in and check-out system. To utilize this feature, we ask that you download our app if you have not already done so. If you are already using the Neroli app, please make sure you have the most recent update.
- Due to increased demand, a no-show fee of 100% will be charged for any reservations missed without prior notice.
To minimize the number of guests in our stores, we will continue to offer curbside pickup of retail and gift card purchases.
Please call Guest services at 414-227-2888 to place your order.
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) has information on its website on wearing, cleaning, and making face coverings.
Additional information can be found on the US. Centers for Disease Control (CDC)