Neroli Salon & Spa believes in giving back to the communities we serve through our donations program. The programs we support come from our business philosophies and guest concerns, promoting creative or artistic enrichment.
- Qualify for a nonprofit status under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Benefit the local communities serviced by Neroli Salon & Spa.
- Demonstrate sound and responsible financial policies and management.
Requests must be submitted in writing, including the following:
- A concise description, including purpose and objectives.
- Amount of request.
- Date of event.
- Contact person for procurement.
- Contact information, including mailing for procurement.
- Proof of nonprofit status under the Internal Revenue Code.
- The goal your event is trying to reach.
- Preferred Neroli Location which your organization would arrange pickup for donation. (Downtown, Brookfield, North Shore, East Side and Mequon)
All requests will be evaluated by the Donations Department in our Corporate Offices. Any short-notice donations will not be accepted. Donations are made in the form of Neroli Gift Cards to be used for products and/or services. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
Donations imply no further commitment. All responses will be in writing. Please direct all questions, inquiries or applications to:
Neroli Salon & Spa
Attn: Donations Department
327 E. St. Paul Ave., 5th Floor
Milwaukee, WI 53202
No phone calls please.