We are on our fourth and final week of this month’s blog series. My hope in creating this series was to discuss tips for dressing each body type to enhance one’s sense of self-expression and confidence. The most important lesson is to value and respect your body type, keeping in mind that each and every person has a unique and beautiful figure. We have celebrated the rectangle, pear, apple, and strawberry silhouettes. Last, but definitely not least, is the hourglass silhouette.
The fourth and final week features the hourglass silhouette. This silhouette can be described best as a proportional figure that has an equal balance between the top half and bottom half of the figure, with the waist being the smallest measurement of bust, waist, and hips.
Here are tips to follow when dressing for this body type:
1. Showcase your shape with a fitted dress for a night out.
2. Accentuate your goreous hip curves even more with a flared skirt.
3. Dress for the skinny jean trend to emphasize the hourglass.
4. Play with the positioning of a belt to elongate your hourglass figure in the upper torso or lower torso, depening on belt placement.
5. Many aspire to have this figure, so take good care of it and keep it styled sharp!
Written By: Stephanie