Micro-channeling is a 3 step painless skin rejuvenation procedure that create invisible micro-perforations in the skin to simulate cells (known as: keratinocytes) to increase production of new collagen and elastin. While lasers injure the skin, micro-channeling stimulates the release of epidermal growth factors without damaging the skin.
Benefits Of Micro-Channeling
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles: usually caused by loss of elastin and collagen, fine lines can be significantly improved by micro-channeling– which naturally boosts the collage and elasticity of your skin.
- Age Spots: micro-channeling aids in shedding the top layer of your skin to minimize age spots– which also helps your products abroad and work more efficiently.
- Scars: micro-channeling has the ability to break upload scar tissue and stimulate collagen and elastin production that is similar in healthy skin tissue.
- Acne: micro-channeling benefits acne by boosting the absorption and efficacy of topical acne products directly into the treated area.
- Premature Skin Aging: like how it helps with wrinkles, the same goes for preventing, as micro-channeling leads to thickening and preventing the breakdown of collagen. It also enhances the effectiveness of anti-aging products by boosting its absorption and concentration in your skin.
- Rosacea: a skin disorder that produces facial redness that can lead to the breakdown of collagen– which can be helped through micro-channeling.
- Pore Size: reduces the size of pores– especially those around the nose and cheeks, by producing more collagen and thickening the epidermis layer of your skin.
- Stretch Marks: treating stretch marks with micro-channeling is similar to the way scars are treated– in the way that it breaks down stretch mark tissue and triggers collagen growth.
- Hyperpigmentation: triggered by an unusual production of melanin, micro-channeling helps to shed the top layer of skin to produce normal melanocyte. Unlike harsh treatments like lasers and microdermabrasion, micro-channeling is safe for anyone– especially those with darker skin tone, as it doesn’t lead to loss of skin pigment.
Micro-Channeling At Neroli
Micro-Channeling is offered with select service providers.
Introductory pricing starts at $175 for a one hour service.
Stay tuned for videos and before & afters to get you more connected to this high performance service.