Who doesn’t love going to the spa for a facial or massage? We’ve got the next best thing, as we have three tempting offers for you to experience our spa this fall from $99. Don’t miss this opportunity to unwind before the holiday season.
Select from the following spa service options:
- 35 Minute Aveda Tulasara Facial and 35 Minute Aveda Elemental Nature Massage
- 80 Minute Aveda Tulasara Facial
- 80 Minute Aveda Elemental Nature Massage
Benefits of Massage:
Massages relieve stress. Stress relief is key to achieving a healthier lifestyle. Even a single massage session can significantly lower heart rate, cortisol and insulin levels — all of which help reduce daily stress.
Massages improve posture. Unlike other bad habits, poor posture can be relaxing to correct. Massage helps reinforce healthy and natural movements, which can get your posture back on track.
Massages relieve headaches. 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches and migraines. Massage helps ease the pressure and pain, which can also reduce the chance and frequency of headaches.
Strengthens the Immune System. Studies indicate that regular massage can naturally increase the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity–the activity level of the body’s natural “killer cells”.
Benefits of Facials:
- Facials decrease puffiness. Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aids in detoxification.
- Facial can smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging).
- Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home. Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for great penetration of products (i.e. moisturizers or serums), unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
- Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
This tempting offer is available at the following Neroli Salon & Spa locations:
Downtown | 327 East St. Paul Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Brookfield | Sendik’s Town Center, 3885 North Brookfield Road, Brookfield, WI
Bayshore Town Center | 5714 North Bayshore Drive, Glendale, WI
Mequon | 10902 North Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI
Offer valid Monday – Friday 9/26/16 – 11/30/16 with select service providers. Please call 414.227.2888 to reserve and mention offer at time reservation is made, unavailable with online reservations.