As a service provider, you will have the opportunity to work with leaders in the beauty and wellness industry, engage and excel in your creative talents, and most importantly, have fun.
- State of Wisconsin License
- Being a strong team player
- Providing a five-star luxury service to all guests
- Maintaining knowledge of Neroli Salon & Spa services
- Maintaining knowledge and recommendation of Aveda products
- Engaging in the Aveda service wheel
- Participating in events, promotions, bridal, and more
As a member of our support team, you are essential to providing a five-star luxury service for each guest.
- Desire to work as a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Conduct retail store operations such as scheduling appointments and monetary transactions
- Maintain knowledge of Aveda products and service menu
- Participate in achieving retail sales goals
- Educating guests on the benefits of Aveda products
- 1 year of prior experience in retail, hospitality, or service setting
- Maintaining a clean space in the changing suites and throughout the salon and spa
- Assist spa therapists with refreshing treatment rooms
- Restocking amenities & beverages
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and welcome resumes to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.