Become a tourist in your city.
No Spring getaway? Stuck in a rut from this chilly season? Look no further for relaxation and fun than your own backyard. Here is our fail-proof guide to one of Milwaukee’s hottest and trendy place: Historic Third Ward.
First of, here are our hacks to being a parking pro…
One of the biggest myths we try to diffuse with our students and guest alike is parking in the third ward. Below we will show you that coming to downtown Milwaukee has never been easier.
- The City offers FREE two-hour parking at meters on Saturdays and FREE parking at meters all day on Sundays.
- Parking at meters is FREE after 6pm Monday through Friday.
No spots? No problem.
Here is a list of parking structures:
(hint: the lot on Clybourn is only $5 for all day parking, and is across the street from Neroli Downtown)
- 319 E. Clybourn Street (Corner of Clybourn and Milwaukee- entrance on Clybourn)
- 225 E. Chicago Street (Corner of Water and Chicago – entrance on Chicago)
- 212 N. Milwaukee Street (Corner of Milwaukee and Chicago – entrance on Milwaukee)
SPA + BEAUTY
Um, blowouts + manicures with the girls? Yes please.
NEROLI SALON & SPA (DOWNTOWN)
Join us Wednesday, March 3rd for a Sip & Learn workshop thats all about getting you “Resort Ready.”
What’s a Sip & Learn event?
In the most basic terms: wine, friends, and fun. We bring in one of our team members to guide you through a how-to beauty look, whether is trendy braids, smokey eye looks, D-I-Y blowouts, and more. Click here to RSVP.
DINING + DRINKING
Nothing says Milwaukee like Bloody’s and burgers…
lunch, brunch, patios, and rooftops
Elaborate bloody Mary’s, upbeat environment, and to-die-for brunch. These restaurants will help you discover your inner foodie.
- Smoke Shack | 332 N. Milwaukee Street
- Cafe Benelux & Market | 346 N. Broadway
- Onesto | 221 N. Broadway
- Lucky Ginger | 221 N. Water Street
- Kanpai | 408 E Chicago Street
coffee + croissants
You can’t go wrong with a local cafe, and these three surely will not disappoint. Trendy + chill vibes with open spaces and outdoor seating.
- Colectivo | 223 E. St Paul Ave
- Kickapoo | 232 E. Erie Street
- Anodyne | Milwaukee Public Market
- Holey Moley Coffee + Doughnuts | 316 N. Milwaukee Street
Because nothing says “Spring” like a new pair of shoes.
clothes + accessories
These stores make walking down Broadway feel so NYC.
- Stephanie Horne Boutique | 244 N. Broadway
- Kit and Ace | 315 N. Broadway
- Anthropologie | 301 N. Broadway
- Lela | 321 N. Broadway
You never knew how many cute tea cups or adorable decrative pillows you needed, until now.
- West Elm | 342 N. Water Street
- Broadway Paper | 191 N. Broadway
- Restoration Hardware Outlet (opening this March) | 224 E. Chicago Street
- Design Within Reach | 167 N. Broadway